Just a little about me: I like to play golf, and I'm pretty beastly at it too. I like music, hanging out with friends, playing computer games, watching movies etc... One of my favorite movies are the Bad Boys Series, Rush Hour Trilogy, Mrs.Doubtfire, the Expendables, Men in Black and many more.
A list of stuff about me:
1. I'm a christian
2. I love babies
3. My legs are often rubbed by jellies.
4. I like skinny jeans
5. People are fun (blondes are funner)
6. I live with my mom
7. I shower naked
8. I found socks
9. I am tall, dark and austin.
10. Ted Dekker is pretty sweet.
11. Beans are sprouting from my friend's tush or pretty much Austin Page.
12. Sweet Cheeks pictures blow my mind off.
13. Chinese flags is so AWESOME!!!
14. I wish I had a bigger bladder.
15. CLUB CAN'T HANDLE ME RIGHT NOW!!!
dude, Rush Hour owns, plz put it at the head of the list next time. U would think u would know a middle name like Bubbles after being in the same class with the guy for 2 years!
ReplyDeletelol, amazing post. i can tell austin was there haha. i found socks...
ReplyDelete