1. Blondes than hybrids.
2. Bro's than ho's
3. Lamborghini than Ferrari
4. Skype than Facebook(just for chatting)
5. Rush hour than Pride and Prejudice
6. Bad boys than Australia
7. The Expendables than Legally Blonde
8. White Chicks than He's just not that into you
9. Socks than underwear
10.Underarmour than Fruit of the Loom
11. Golf than soccer
12. Church than clubs
13. Bi cola than Coca Cola
14. Dresses than jeans
15. Asian than American
Whoever is reading this, I LOVE YOUUUU....
dude, amazing. This list is so funny. i love you too
ReplyDeleteyou're hilarious :P
ReplyDeletewow, this is great. you are my favorite lee!! i love you too! wait.. rather have socks than underwear? really? :P
ReplyDeleteHahahaha oh my word. I think I'd say the opposite on most of these but very random :) and funny.
ReplyDeleteyea dude, i agree on every single one. awesome.
ReplyDelete